Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Issue Date: ||2013-06-06T07:24:38Z
Fresh fish fillet can be used as raw material for battered or breaded fish nuggets produced by frozen food manufacturers before being supplied to restaurants, or serves directly as ready-to-eat sashimi (raw fish dish) in restaurants. The microbiological hygiene standard depends on the purposes of what the fishery products are sold for. The safety of raw fish dish is the most worthy of concern. Therefore, it requires distinctive cleaning and disinfection procedures.
(1) Evaluation of efficacy of various chemical disinfectants in decontaminating microorganisms on fresh fish fillet
(2) Designing the arrangement of hardware facilities and management system for a seafood plant processing fresh fish fillet
(3) Study of effects of post-harvest processing and packaging on quality and storage life of important fish farming products: cobia (Rachycentron canadum), tilapia (Oreochomis sp.), and Japanese seaperch (Lateolabrax japonicus)
(4) Establishment of high-quality Fish Fillet hygiene regulation
(5) Holding conferences focusing on the promotion of high-quality fresh fish fillet and technology ensuring the quality, hygiene, and safety of this food.
(1) Economic Benefits
In addition to establishing production process, shelf life, and quality indices for fresh fish fillet, we help local fishery associations apply disinfection with ozone or other agents to the manufacture of fresh fish fillet which fulfills the hygiene standards and can be delivered directly to the market, in hopes of ensuring the hygiene and quality of fishery products before being sold to consumers and increasing the value added in the oyster-farming industry.
The establishment of production process, shelf life, and quality indices for cobia (Rachycentron canadum) whole, tilapia (Oreochomis sp.) fillet, and Japanese seaperch (Lateolabrax japonicus) fillet, plus development of a production mode incorporating an HACCP system, can effectively promote the quality of these fresh fish products and extend their refrigeration shelf life.
(2) Other policy benefits and intangible benefits
The implementation of this project will make remarkable contribution to the application of a wider range of processed fishery products for grant of high-quality fishery product mark of the Chinese Agricultural Standards (CAS) certification system, enhancing the self-managing competence of fishery factories, promoting the certainty of high fishery product quality, consolidating the credibility of the certification mark, and increase consumers' cognition.
The results derived from this project can serve as the ground on which the quality and hygiene regulation as well as certification system for high-quality fishery products can be build, foster the self-managing competence of fishery factories, and elevate the certainty of high fishery product quality.
|Appears in Collections:||[食品科學系] 研究計畫|
Files in This Item:
All items in NTOUR are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.